NEPALGANJ- 03 DAYS
We have a special tour package for VIPs who can complete entire Kailash expedition in less than 3 days, yes it seems unheard of an astonishing, crafted just for you by Comfort my travel arduous team efforts and remarkable industry experience.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra -journey most of us plan to accomplish however it goes on back burner due to busy schedule and daily life chores, however, any true pilgrim who has the positive intent will accomplish the journey It is a pilgrimage meant for yourself, it doesn't have a beginning just like Lord Shiva is omnipresent,
perennial, generator and destroyer himself. With VIP 2N/3D tour you would reach sacred Mt. Kailash on day 2 of your journey and you will witness the positive energy and soul and mind will be refurbished like factory default just like fresh memories and positivity experienced like never before. Why choose us -We have a decade-long experience in Kailash Mansarovar yatra portfolio and have a distant dream to send half a million pilgrims to Kailash and we strive to work very hard every single day to achieve the magical number and this is what we do every single day.
Comfortmytravel has tailor-made this itinerary for small private groups who, for health issues cannot take the arduous journey but still want to go on this pilgrimage, at least once in their lifetime.
Day 01: Nepalganj to Simikot By Flight, Hilsa By Helicopter, Purang drive by a luxury vehicle.
After an early piping hot breakfast, you will leave for Nepalgunj airport where you will board the scheduled flight to Simikot (fixed wing aircraft). On arrival at Simikot, a chartered helicopter will ferry the pilgrim(s) to Hilsa. This town has a non-metallic air-strip. From Hilsa you will start a 45-minute trek to the Tibetan Border city Sher, escorted by our Sherpa team. Once you complete your custom and immigration-related formalities at Sher, our vehicles (jeep/bus/van) will take you to Taklakot. At Taklakot (Burang), you will be checked into a comfortable hotel for a relaxed, night halt.
Day 02: Drive to Mansarovar To Darchen To Yumdwar, Kailash and back to Mansarovar
This is the D-day when you will be embarking on Mt. Kailash Yatra. You are about to have you're first ever darshan of the world's most calm and magical Mansarovar Lake. After breakfast we will leave for Chui Gompa (Altitude: 4560 m) by road, negotiating the undulating, picturesque terrain via Rakshas Taal. Once there, you can take a holy dip into the Manas lake, offer your prayers, puja tasks based on your ideologies and practices.
Then we will return to Darchen base camp Of Kailash In luxury vehicle. After reaching Darchen we will do some sightseeing around the town and then reach Yumdwar after reach Yumdwar take the darshan of sacred Mt. Kailash. Then we will return to Mansarovar, you would spend overnight Stay at Mansarovar Or Purang.
Day 03: From Mansarovar to Taklakot to Nepalgunj via Simikot (Helicopter / Flights)
Pat your back and Congratulations! You have completed your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. After an early breakfast at Taklakot, you will be driven towards China-Nepal border (22 kms). The border is to be mandatorily crossed on foot. After completing all the immigration formalities at the border, you will proceed towards Hilsa (Nepal side). From Hilsa you will take a 25-minute helicopter ride back to Simikot, where you will take another connecting flight to Nepalgunj. From Nepalgunj to Lucknow via road journey.
1. VISA & Yatra Permit
2. Currency Exchange support, No exchange fees
3. Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
4. Travel Insurance of 50000 USD
5. Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
6. 1 Nepali Tour Guide / Manager, 1 Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide, Team of Sherpa to carry your
luggage & Cooks to prepare food.
7. Yatra Completion Certificate for Subsidy
8. Gifts (Bag Pack, duffle Bag & other stuff)
9. Down Jacket for Yatra ( to be returned post completion of yatra)
10. Oxygen portalble cylinders , Gamo Bag , oxy meter for emergency use.
11. Accommodation:- Hotels and Guest Houses
12. Pujari , pooja kit and Prasad At lake Mansarovar For pooja and Hawan
13. 3 year Mansarovar Jal Service ( only 1 time /year )
14. Portable toilet At guest Houses
15. Sherpa For carry your
1. Airfare / Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Lucknow or Kathmandu.
2. Pony/Porter/Yak etc. for Parikrama (During circumambulate of Mount Kailash).
3. Personal nature expenses such as Phone/Tips/Drinks/Shopping/Laundry etc.
4. The additional cost of Accommodation & Transport on early return due to personal/ or natural problem.
5. Early exit from China border Visa breaks charges as applicable according to China Embassy.
6. Nepal Re-entry Visa fee for NRI.
7. Extra night stays at any location.
8. Additional cost occurs due to any natural calamities/Political Disturbance
or any unforeseen circumstances.
9. Any other additional pay if charged by Chinese authorities due to changing in the rule.
10. Government Taxes GST (12%)
11. Medical expenses (if any)
12. Any other expenses which are not mentioned above.
Hotel Details at Particular Location
1. Nepalgunj / Surkhet- Hotel 3 Star
2. Tibet- Guest House/ Lodge